No wonder NBC is in the crapper.Start with lousy descriptions given to satellite info programmers, so the All Star Skills Competition is really just an "Encore" presentation of a talk show with poor highlights.

Desperate to see the skills competition, I plowed through the 2 hours plus of chat talk. The PUCK, which is sort of central to hockey, was rendered invisible by the FOUR lines of ticker-talk running over the bottom of the screen. Because there is no place to contact the idiots at NBC or NHLnetwork.com, we should expect no improvement next year. The commissioner should be doing something about this debacle to promote the game and excite the fans.

What is he getting paid for? To make sure his name is on every official puck?

I feel ripped off of both time and expectation.I hope I can find some real highlights on youtube.

Had an Experience with NHL Network?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #759703

I hate nhl network cause they show a preview then interview a player, show a preview interview a player over and over again. Why do they interview so many players? I'm getting tired of it.

Safishing - Salt Armour, SA Company are horrible at fulfilling orders Safishing "I placed an order from Salt Armour for a package that included a shirt, straw hat, and three face shields for fishing. Payment was immediately charged to my card so..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more